2009. március 4., szerda

Humour is essential

Well, today I took a history test. I think I did quite well on it and hopefully I did well enough to dethrone Zsófi who had dethroned me last time, more precisely she did better than me. Concurency made me a bit more determined.

Our class team suffered a humiliating loss at football today. The result is 7-1. I was the goalkeeper but my teammates said I saved well. I also saved a penalty shot (it is from 7 metres if you play indoor football).

By the way I haven't found Mrs Ropi unfortunately, it seems. Well, still it has been my most successful flirt yet. Maybe next time I will be luckier and more successful (haha, good joke).

Due to the economic crisis, our country is in trouble and the moral level isn't high either and I am sure Hungary is not the only place like that. That's why I would like to show a parody about our prime minister. I think the actor did a wonderful job. I was a bit embarrassed, because sometimes I tend to make huge gaps between words.