2009. február 4., szerda

Tourism and sickness

I am sick. On Monday I felt something is not okay with me, on Tuesday I felt really bad at school and last night and today morning I felt horrible so I wasn't going to school today. According to the doctor I should not attent school this week but probably I will go again tomorrow since I hate doing a lot extra work. I already skipped a Biology test. I am quite pale but I am usually. So I am not planning to rest.

Yesterday during my suffering I had my first tour guide class. We studied the basic terms of tourism, about foods and beverages (mainly about wines) and we discussed the vineyards in Hungary. Hungarian wines are quite famous. For example Tokaji Aszu is really famous and even more expensive. Louis XIV said This is the wine of kings and the king of all wines.